Fast Company has fast friends, and on April 10, many of them will be joining us on stage for our annual Innovation Uncensored: New York conference to share their insights on creativity, disruption, and leadership. Here’s a sample of this year’s lineup.
- Ed Catmull, president of Pixar and Disney animation, will share his secrets for leading a creative company;
- Chelsea Clinton and Etsy CEO Chad Dickerson will talk about how entrepreneurship can change the world;
- Lady Gaga’s former manager, Troy Carter, will talk about navigating setbacks and comebacks;
- NastyGal CEO Sophia Amorusa will reveal what it takes to build a cult brand; and just 12 days before the fate of his company is decided by the US Supreme Court,
- Aereo CEO Chet Kanojia will discuss his controversial company.
Innovation Uncensored takes place on Thursday, April 10, at the Skylight Clarkson Sq. in New York City. You can register and buy tickets here.
For more details and to see who else is speaking, visit ny.innovationuncensored.com.
AboveNationMedia will be in attendance. Innovation breeds innovation.